Monday, February 24, 2014

About Me



"A real dream is the one that drives you, motivates you, pushes you, inspires you and makes you YOU". I have been following my dream ever since I started programming at the age of twelve.The concept of making things simpler by writing a program has always fascinated me. I believe that acquiring the knowledge and the skills is the first step to be taken towards any dream since being ready to apply your skills when the need arises is very important.

Of all these years in computer science, I have acquired varied skills in C, C++, Java, HTML, Javascript, C#.NET, MS SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services. Other than programming skills, what I can do best involves team work, coming up with creative ideas to solve problems, analytical skills and facing challenges.

I have two years work experience in software development. I received 'Thank you' Award in IBM for outstanding assistance for the team to achieve the go-live deadline after finishing the work assigned to me and also for developing extra tools like Resource management tool, Asset tracking tool for making client's job easier apart from the regular work assigned.

To further apply, acquire skills and explore the latest technologies, I am pursuing masters in computer science at SJSU. I have taken some interesting courses related to Big Data analysis, Data mining and Machine learning. My current interests have been focused on Data mining and Machine learning. I am currently working on my masters project which is related to hybrid analysis on malware detection using data mining methods. I envision myself as a data scientist in the next ten years and working towards it.

Specialities: C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, C/C++, Java, Hadoop.




2 comments:

  1. The blog gives a me a clear view into your goals. I can see that you want to be a Data scientist in the long run and you are working on your goal by taking the required courses. I also understand about your knowledge base and skills. You have neatly backed it with the Award you got for your work which tells me that you are good at what you know. The blog clearly outlines a purpose, what you have done in the past, what you are currently doing, and the steps you are taking to achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ismeet, Thanks for your review. I am happy that you liked my post.

      Delete